Students who are equipped with project management skills and the ability to effectively execute a work plan, and meet one of the following conditions are deemed as meeting the basic capacities:
- Take and pass Management, Business Management, or related professional courses on project planning which are reviewed and approved by the university; relevant courses are listed below: http://10pillars.mcu.edu.tw/sites/default/files/u3/Planning_Course.pdf
- Students who have participated in on- or off-campus competitions related to innovation or starting businesses, or have participated in drafting a proposal for departmental, student association or club activities (The same proposal may only be used by one to three students for their applications.) may submit it and are required to provide relevant proof to prove the proposal has been approved by the department or program.
- Students who self-study courses related to Planning through Moodle for 9 hours and pass an examination comprised of randomly selected items from the data base.
- Students who earn a certificate related to “Project Management Professional” or “Planning Professional” and have those certificates verified.
- Students who participant in international or nationwide competitions related to innovation or starting businesses who won awards are required to provide proof and have their proof verified.