Students who pass basic requirement of Internationalization (mobility) and meet one of the following conditions are deemed as achieving distinctive performance:
(1) Pass at least one of the following English proficiency tests at the specified level:
- GEPT: Advanced Level
- TOEIC: Total Score of 900 or above
- IELTS: 6.5 or above
- TOEFL-iBT: Total score of 95 or above
- BULATS: Level 4
Students applying for distinctive performance in other languages (aside from English) aside from the student’s mother tongue have to provide relevant proof for the reviewing committee summoned by the unit responsible for internationalization (mobility) to review on a case-by-case basis.
(2) Have at least one of the following experiences:
- Participate in an overseas exchange program for at least one semester.
- Participate in international volunteer activity or internship for more than 3 months.
- Participate in on- or off-campus international conference with distinctive performance and be recognized by the department.
- Participate in on- or off-campus international contests with distinctive performance and be recognized by the department.
(3) Students of International College and Applied English Department have higher score standards for the proficiency certification tests; these are covered in other regulations regarding their English proficiency evaluation and will be reviewed by the administrators of that School and Department.